Skip to content
- The game duration is 55 minutes. The last 5 minutes serves for the maintenance of the courts, which is the obligation of the guests.
- It is not allowed to be on the tennis court before the reservated time.
- In the summer season, courts reserved from 7 to 11 am and 14 to 20 pm must be recorded in a contractual form and must be paid in advance.
- These contracted courts can be modified or disclaimed 48 hours before the game. In case reservations are being disclaimed within this
48 hour period, guests can make these reservations up only if that reservation time can be sold to another guest later on. MINI GARROS will do its best to make this happen.
- During the summer season there are no holidays or vacation dates. Postponed reservations due to rain can be re-used depending on the availability of free courts.
- COURTS CAN ONLY BE USED IN TENNIS SHOES. IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO STEP ON THE CLAY WITH RUNNING SHOES OR ANY KIND OF HARSHED TYPE SHOE-SOLE.
- It is not allowed to be half-naked in the area of the tennis club nor in the clubhouse.
- For valuables left in the dressing rooms or anywhere in the tennis club we do not take any responsibility.
- Tennis courts can be used for your own responsibility.
- Services included in the reservation-fee are: dressing rooms, toilets, ensuring cold-hot shower.
- In case of any damage caused, concerned guests are obliged for damages.
- It is not allowed to smoke on the courts, the terrace, nor the club house.
- SMOKING IS ONLY ALLOWED AT THE APPOINTED „SMOKING-AREA”.
- Guests of MINI GARROS tennis club can be warned for the compliance of the club’s policy.
- In case of policy violation, contracts can be unilaterally terminated.
- The lack of awareness of the club policy does not exonerate guests from obligations.